1. Members may nominate candidates for the prestigious annual
2. Members receive invitations to:
- The Perkin Medal Award dinner
- The Gordon E. Moore Medal luncheon
- Innovation Day
- Chemical Industry Medal Award dinner
3. Member companies participate in the SCI scholars program, an internship program that, in cooperation with the ACS, recruits the brightest chemistry and chemical engineering juniors and seniors from underserved populations for summer internships. These scholars also receive a $5,000 stipend from SCI.
4. Member companies may
be able to participate in the Governance of SCI America through serving on the Executive Committee or on the Innovation Day Steering Committee.
5. SCI America individual members receive
a copy of Chemistry & Industry Magazine.
Membership is open to all U.S. based chemical companies or to U.S. subsidiaries of foreign chemical companies.
The membership year is coincident with the calendar year. Memberships continue from year to year.